Budget Planning and Financial
What is the purpose of the budget planning and financial section?
- A user friendly way to help you understand and manage your income and expenditure
- Helps you with any changes in circumstances
- Learn about finance and associated products
- Debt problem prevention and assistance
- The aim being to help stabilize and where possible to improve the finances and well being of individuals and families
This section has been designed to help you understand the different ways in which you spend your money along with features on prioritizing essentials and non-essentials etc.
This section has been designed to provide information along with helping people with their basic financial skills, suitable product knowledge and availability.
- Work out what money you have coming in and raise awareness on how and what you spend it on
- Help you budget more efficiently if and where necessary, including prioritizing expenditure
- Where possible, help and make you aware of ways to maximize income
- Provide information on where you might be able to make savings on your expenditure
- Give information on appropriate charitable organizations
- Provide information on where to obtain emergency aid and assistance where necessary
- Assist and provide information on dealing with debt issues by accessing the Institute of Money Advisers winning online mymoney.nedcab.org.uk debt resource system and by other appropriate external means